söndag 10 oktober 2010

Layouts, pictures and some exercise...

Today I'll be writing about what my blog is set out to be about...scrapbooking, pictures and exercise.
I've made a new layout from the American Wedding. I really love this picture, it turned out really good, and it was just one moment in time while the other photografer was planing his new pictures. I've tried to keep this layout a little bit more romantic, but still kept the orange och deep pink colors.
This weekend the weather's been really nice, which is a typically sunny, but a bit chilly, fall weather. So I took a walk this morning to take some pictures, trying to capture the colors of the fall. Unfortunately there were mostly yellow colors left now on the leaves, I wished there would have been a little bit more of red colors. But I got some pictures...



I went running yesterday, the first time in a month since I ran Tjejmilen (the 10 km race in Stockholm). Today my legs are sooooo stiff, but still I've tried to learn the new Bodycombat release 45. It'll take some time to learn, but I hope I get two or three songs right before Wednesday.

2 kommentarer:

linolson sa...

I love the scrapbook layout you made- its very elegant!

Anonym sa...

Underbar layout, Linda! *kram*