söndag 3 oktober 2010

New Layouts

Finally I've made some new layouts from the Amercian wedding I attended to a couple of weeks ago. But first I wanted to show you two layouts which I made a few years ago from the first wedding I went to in American. It's Lindsey's wedding in december 2003, and her colors were red and white. Very beautiful close to Christmas.




And then Kacie's wedding, and she choose the colors deep pink and orange, which was so cool. I've tried to pick up as much as possible from the colors.




And my American family, Cindy, Tracy, Kacie and her husband Jeremy, Lindsey and her husband Derek. I'm so glad they are all in my life. This last picture was taken on the rehearsal dinner, which also was my birthday.

1 kommentar:

linolson sa...

Yeah- in English!!! I made a blog too- its named Lin's Random Thoughts!